- Included in pack
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Traditional camping lanterns are bulky, heavy to carry, and limited in application — but the Helio Lantern – lightweight, powerful, compact, rechargeable, camping light shatters all expectations with its pocket-sized shape and 45-gram weight.
Flextail Gear is a team of outdoor enthusiasts that strives to develop the lightest-weight outdoor equipment. The Helio serves as the first of an entirely new generation of camping lanterns — one that can be plugged into a usb or power bank.
When connected directly to a power source, the Helio is capable of producing 200 lumens of light. Thus exceeding the brightness of other camping lanterns currently on the market. Not only is the light extremely bright. But it can travel a distance of 20 meters. Thus providing for a large enough lit up area for an entire group to set up a campsite. Therefore eliminating the need for headlamps or gas lanterns & ideal for emergencies or power outages.
The product is one-fifth the size of traditional lanterns and boasts a key ring attachment feature. In addition it also has a magnetised back that allows it to affix to any steel or iron surface. Attach it to the bonnet of your car in an emergency or stick it to your bicycle for a late night ride. Hang it from your tent on an expedition, or clip it to your clothes during an evening run. The product’s innovative adaptability features make for endless lighting opportunities.
Helio Lantern – lightweight, powerful, compact, rechargeable, camping light.
Charge the Helio from any USB port – a power bank, portable charger, or laptop. Once initially charged, the Helio Lantern can then be used continuously for upto 6 hours of light with an approx 30 minute top-up charge.
When utilising a 10,000mAh power bank, the lantern boasts over 400 hours of uninterrupted light. It also is 30 percent more efficient than traditional camping lanterns. Rated 4/5 on the IPX waterproofing scale, the Helio can withstand a moderate amount of exposure to rain or water. Making for ideal use in unpredictable weather conditions.
Helio – Camping Lanterns for Emergencies or Power Outages
The world’s smallest camping lantern can easily be shoved into a jacket pocket. A pocket of a backpack, or kept in the glovebox of your car. Its fast charging feature and adaptability make for one of the best all-around lanterns ever engineered for the outdoors. Due to it’s size and weight, speed of charging and combined brightness we challenge you to more convenient multi-purpose lantern in New Zealand. This multi-purpose light is not just great as camping lantern. It is also perfect for home or to keep in an place emergencies or power outages.
- USB rechargeable lantern that charges fully in 30 minutes and will last for 6 hours (initial/first charge will take approximately 1 hour);
- 200 Lumens and a lighting distance of upto 20m when directly connected to a power source via USB;
- As a Camping Lantern (unfolded) connect to a powerbank for extended light with four lighting modes - low at 20 Lumens, medium at 90 Lumens or high at 200 Lumens or SOS;
- Use as a Night Light (folded) to get short term bright light (200 lumens) or reserve mode (20 Lumens) of diffused continuous light inside your tent or around the campsite;
- Charging Indicator - red light when battery is charging, green when fully charged;
- Low Battery indicator - turns red when charge goes below 10%;
- Lightweight lantern weighing 45gms;
- Magnetised backing to stick to any steel or iron surface;
- Inbuilt hook.
- Helio Lantern;
- Mini carabiner;
- USB charging cable.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 8 × 4.5 cm|
|Colour - Helio|